Mode of Action
A non-systemic insecticide with its excellent translaminar action gives effective control of caterpillars by its contact and stomach action
- EMANEED insecticide penetrates under the leaves by translaminar action and controls the caterpillar present on the lower side of the leaves.
- Act on the nerves cell and stop the larvae to cause damage within 2 hours.
- Kills larvae within the egg before hatching thus giving quick control and increasing residual activity.
- Compatible with almost all fungicides and Insecticides.
- Safe for most of the beneficial species.
- Less damage to crop as it stops feeding lepidopterans within 2 hours of ingestion.
- Higher yield leads to better profits.
- Reduces the input cost.
- Attack and controls the insects at the lower surface of leaves as well.