Mode of Action
BISFORCE is a selective, systemic post-emergent herbicide. After application, it gets absorbed by foliage and roots. Herbicide Resistance Action Committee (HRAC) Classification Group B
- Broad spectrum post emergent herbicide - BISFORCE effectively controls grasses, sedges and broad leaf weeds infesting rice crop both in nursery and main field.
- Excellent crop selectivity-BISFORCE has excellent rice crop selectivity and it degrades in plant system extremely fast to provide an excellent control of all major weeds with utmost safety to rice crop when applied as post emergent herbicide.
- Flexibility in application time- BISFORCE has wide application window and can be used in early post emergent segment.
- Novel herbicide with low dosage- BISFORCE requires very low dose to attain highly satisfactory and consistent results Depending on weed intensity, only 200-250 ml/ha of adora is required per hectare to control major weeds.
- BISFORCE is compatible with other plant protection chemicals including carbamates and organophosphate insecticides without any adverse effect on rice.
||TARGET PEST/ DISEASE
| Rice (Nursery) 10-12 days
||Echinochloa crusgalli, Echinochloa colonum
| Rice (Transplanted) 10-14 days
||Ischaemum rugosum, Cyperus difformis, Cyperus iria
| Rice (Directly seeded) 15-25 days
||Fimbristylis miliacea, Eclipta alba, Ludwigia parviflora, Monochoria vaginalis, Alternanthera philoxeroides, Sphenoclcea zeylenica
1 Ltr, 500 ml, 200 ml, 100 ml, 50 ml, 10 ml