Mode of Action
MANCO-KIND contains aliphatic nitrogen group cymoxanil and polymetric di-thiocarbamate group mancozeb fungicides. MANCO-KIND has dual mode of action. Cymoxanil has inhibitory action on synthesis of nucleic acids, amino acids & cellular processes and mancozeb has inhibitory action on enzyme activity resulting into disruption of lipid metabolism, respiration & production of ATP in fungi.
- MANCO-KIND is a broad-spectrum fungicide.
- MANCO-KIND has both systemic & contact action.
- MANCO-KIND can be used as curative and preventative foliar fungicide.
- MANCO-KIND has rapid penetration activity into plant tissue.
- MANCO-KIND is effective even if there is rain after 3 hrs of application.
- MANCO-KIND has locally systemic movement within the plant i.e. translaminar movement.
- MANCO-KIND is a good tool for IRM.